Q. I am suffering from post-SSRI sexual dysfunction. Please help.

I am a 23 year old male, and I took Lexapro for two months when I was 20 years old. And then quit abruptly, because every time I would sleep for a very long time without dreaming, and also wake up feeling bad. It has been three years now, and my sexual functioning and libido have gone down, it is called post-SSRI sexual dysfunction (PSSD). I was the horniest, sexually explorative, and a creative guy. It is like I am an entirely different person now. My ambitions, sexuality, zest, desires, and emotions, everything has gone. The lack of all this does not even trouble me, which is the strangest thing. I am intellectually troubled by this but cannot feel it, and I feel like a potato. I had tried one dose of Selegiline before, which kind of felt good, but I dropped it due to long-term safety concerns and the possibility of interactions with high tyramine foods. After researching on the internet, and keeping in mind dependancy risks, and effects on receptors, I was thinking of trying Rasagiline. I would be very grateful if you could guide me and suggest some possible cure.