Q. How to improve my sex performance?

Dr. Uphar Gupta
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 16, 2016 and last reviewed on: Aug 21, 2020

I am 43 years old. I do not have any sex problem other than premature ejaculation. Now, my penis looks so small in the flaccid state. By thinking this, I could not perform well. I am currently on Nano Leo, Lvate and Virilex. Please help.

#

• The most important and the most common reason for sexual dysfunction is psychological.
  • Over thinking and being over anxious will be the biggest mistake in the situation.
  • Then, the other things would be to avoid alcohol and smoke. Take adequate rest and plenty of water.
  • Avoid other sources of exposure to nudity. A healthy body image is a must and pornographia does destroy this.
  • I suggest tablet Sildenafil 100 mg half an hour before the expected act. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|