I am 15 years old, and I masturbate a lot and recently noticed a lump on the side of my penis. Why?

Q. Are the lumps on the side of my penis due to excessive masturbation?

Dr. Kanani Darshan Jayantilal

I am a 15-year-old, and I do not know what this lump on the side of my penis is? It has happened before, but I could never find anything about it. I do masturbate a lot though.

#

Can you share a photo of that lump so that I have a clear idea? There are several potential causes for a lump on the penis, including an infection, cyst, or growth. Without a proper look at it, it is impossible to determine the cause of the lump. It is also important to note that frequent masturbation is not a known cause of lumps on the penis. However, excessive or rough handling of the penis during masturbation can cause irritation or injury to the skin and tissues, which may lead to other symptoms such as pain, swelling, or redness. Do not be embarrassed to share the photo of this lump with the doctors. Doctors are trained to deal with these kinds of concerns, and I will provide you with the appropriate care and advice.

Feel free to contact me for further queries.

|