Excessive Masturbation

What is the cause for having bumps on penis after masturbation?

Query: Hi doctor, I masturbate three times a day and I started to develop bumps for few days. It did not hurt me but I want to stop having them.   Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please mention the exact location of having bumps and the size of bumps. As you are not sexually active, you have an unlikely chance to have STD (sexually transmitted disease). So these small bumps present on your penis can indicate Fordyce spots. Masturbation is an unh...  Read Full »

Does excessive masturbation result in physical or mental weakness?

Query: Hi doctor,I am having nightfalls. I have it while sleeping, on changing sides, and while lying straight. Is it due to puberty? I am really anxious about it. I search online regarding this a week back. Something came on it and I watched it. After that, I was having something after dribbling urine. I ...  Read Full »

Dr. J N Naidu

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ejaculation occurs normally in teenagers when watching porn or naked pictures of girls. When you see it, neurohormonal changes occur. It increases the flow of blood to the penis resulting in erection followed by ejaculation. This is a normal physiological phenomenon...  Read Full »

Does continuous masturbation cause bumps on the penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I have attached the image. Please check the image of my private area and give me a suggestion.  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Sexologist, Diabetologist, Andrologist, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I checked your picture (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity), and it does not look like an ulcer or fungal infection. It can be bacterial infection or friction rash due to continuous masturbation. You can apply T-bact ointment (Mupirocin) twice a...  Read Full »

Can excessive masturbation cause bumps in my penis foreskin?

Query: Hi doctor,I got round-shaped white bumps in my penis foreskin, and it is painless and itchless. I tested for HIV, HSV 1 and 2, syphilis, immunology, VDRL, but all are negative. I usually masturbate a lot.  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. If it is not related to an STD (sexually transmitted infection), it can be a simple bacterial infection. You can use ointment T-Bact (Mupirocin) for local application and Doxycycline 100 mg twice a day for five days. If there is itching...  Read Full »

What are the effects of frequent masturbation?

Query: Hi doctor, Can you please tell me if it is fine to masturbate twice daily? Will it increase heat in the body or reduce my immunity?  Read Full »

Dr. Syed Raza

General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is definitely not good and is bad for your health to masturbate twice daily. Stop your addiction by the following measures: Deviate your mind. Do exercises like yoga. Eat healthy foods. If you have the habit of smoking, stop it. Regards.   Read Full »

What causes a weird sensation in the penis and not so hard erections?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 19-year-old boy. I have a weird sensation in my penis sometimes, and my erections are not as hard as earlier. I am currently not on any medication, and this is the first time something like this is happening. I was a bit concerned about it, and with the coronavirus situation, I c...  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are you on masturbation too much? Do you have any urinary complaints like frequency, urgency, poor stream, nocturia, dribbling, burning micturation? Any history of smoking or alcoholism? Are you diabetic or hypertensive? Were any investigations done recently?  Read Full »

Can excessive masturbation cause bumps in the penis?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 23-year-old guy, and I have started masturbating since the age of 14, and I masturbate daily. After two years, I noticed small bumps, and I ignored that as it did not cause any problem. But it has increased to all over my penis under the skin, and it doesn't look good to me. And als...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to inform you that you did not attach any image of the affected area showing rashes or bumps. Without the attached image, it is impossible to speculate the cause of the problem. Now in regard to mas...  Read Full »

What is the reason for lower abdominal pain after masturbation?

Query: Hi doctor, I was addicted to masturbation for the past seven years. Now I am controlling to once a week, and now after masturbation, I experience severe to mild pain in my right lower abdomen and frequent urination if my bladder fills up. I experience severe pain until I empty, and I have the urge ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, I like to inform you that none of your symptoms are related to masturbation. Masturbation is completely harmless and does not cause any serious disorders. The presence of mild lower abdominal pain and frequent urination needs to be treated as it indicates ...  Read Full »

Can excessive masturbation cause pimples?

Query: Hello doctor, I am masturbating daily, and also I have pimples on my back and face. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for writing, and I understand your concern. If you are addicted to masturbation, I suggest you change your daily routine, divert your mind, and do some meditation. Excessive masturbation can lead to pimples, or other reasons can be due to dehydration and not ...  Read Full »

How to control masturbation addiction?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. I was masturbating for about 13 years. I was seriously addicted to masturbation for almost six years. It has been just a week I finally got a strong determination to quit masturbation. But now I am very tensed about my sexual life. I do not last even a minute since, as...  Read Full »

Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome back to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and recommend taking Imipramine or Amitriptyline, which can help you improve your situation. Having a real sexual relationship will help improve your situation too. So, relax and do not worry about it. I hope you find this answer hel...  Read Full »