Excessive Masturbation

Will Finasteride affect erection?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26-year-old unmarried male. I used Finasteride tablets for the last two years for hair loss. I stopped Finasteride before two months, and I get an erection problem for ten days. My penis loses its erection within a minute after masturbating. I am not getting an erection as before...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Kansal

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Finasteride can lower testosterone levels. Masturbation affects you psychologically more than physically. Before moving directly to any treatment, kindly follow the advice given below. You are indeed developing signs of ED (erectile dysfunction) and PME (premature ...  Read Full »

Frequent masturbation caused decrease in the size of the penis and testis. How to treat it?

Query: Hello Doctor, I am 27 years old, unmarried young. I never had sex with a girl, even once, but I masturbate a lot. My penis size has been decreased to about 3 inches. When I masturbate, I cum in about 1 to 2 minutes. My testis size is also decreased, now the size of each testicle is similar to a n...  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: I can read your emotional pain and I’m very sorry you have to go through this. But you definitely need a sonography of your testicles and other tests done by a urologist. you will most likely know the information that masturbation is not healthy. It is not! Whatever the urologist may say about...  Read Full »

Can excessive masturbation cause testicular pain?

Query: Left testicular pain.Hi, am 29 years old. I have been suffering from left testicular pain for the last 4years. I went to hospital when it began and an ultrasound was done and it was all normal in terms of size and texture. It also indicated no hydrocele. Before ultrasound, urine analysis was done an...  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

Answer: Dear, Thank you for contacting iCliniq. I am very saddened to learn about your problem, but at the same time it’s very good that you already had sonographies done. As you mention it yourself masturbation could be the cause, indeed. Most of my western colleagues consider masturbation as norma...  Read Full »

Should I stop masturbation to get cured of ED?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from ED. I masturbate since my 19 years, and now I am 29. I frequently masturbate, and now I am having erection problem. What should I do now? I weight about 92 kg, and I am having BP (taking medicines) and no diabetes. Is the ED problem curable, or should I stop mastur...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern but would like to tell you that masturbation is not the reason for your problem. It is a safe habit, and this could not cause a problem like erectile dysfunction. This problem may occur due to some other reasons. If you are not getting ...  Read Full »

Does excessive masturbation result in physical or mental weakness?

Query: i am 13 years old and while changing sides, while sleeping my ... also falls. while I'm lying straight in falls on me. is it because of puberty, I am really anxious cant tell anyone bout this and also I was online a few weeks ago and something bad came and I watched it and something came out of ther...  Read Full »

Dr. J N Naidu

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Ejaculation is quite normal in teenagers when they watch porn/naked pictures of girls. when you see the nude/porn neurohormonal changes occur which increases flow of blood to penis which results in erection followed by ejaculation. This is a normal physiological phenomenon. There is nothing to ...  Read Full »

What could be the cause of penis blisters?

Query: Hello doctor,I have blisters on the head of my penis due to masturbation without proper lubricant. I thought that it would heal by itself in a few days but now the blister popped and the skin is very tender and hurts to the touch. Also, another blister of sort, developed on the tip. It cannot be an ...  Read Full »

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are a few conditions which cause painful blisters even without a sexual contact, like genital herpes, primary syphilis, impetigo among others. Please provide more details: Are these blisters painful or painless? Is there a discharge that you noticed? Is there a ...  Read Full »

What causes a weird sensation in the penis and not so hard erections?

Query: Hi Doc! I am a 19 year old boy and off late I have a weird sensation in my penis sometimes and my erections are not as hard as earlier. I am currently not on any medication and this is the first time something like this is happening. I was a bit concerned about it and with the corona virus situati...  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath

Urologist

Answer: Dear. Hope you are doing well R u masturbation too much? You are having any urinary complaints like frequency, urgency, poor stream, nocturia, dribbling, burning micturation? Any history of smoking? Alcoholism ? R u diabetic or hypertensive? Any investigations done recently? Waiting ...  Read Full »

Will excessive masturbation cause tiny bump in glans penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25-year-old male. A week ago, I have noticed a hard tiny bump under the skin of the glans penis (my penis is circumcised) while dry masturbating. I am not sure if this is due to excessive masturbation or HPV warts. It is almost flesh color with something that looks like a black...  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It may be injury due to excess masturbation. Warts are soft painless growth which looks like a cauliflower. For confirmation get the STD panel test done. If warts HPV (human papillomavirus) are reactive then, local application of 20 percent Podophyllin should be rep...  Read Full »

How to stop nightfall due to excessive masturbation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25-year old male. My problem is excess night fall as I am masturbating since around the age of 13-14. Now I ejaculate within 30 seconds and I am scared of marrying now thinking of failure on the bed. So please tell me what to do? And the physical health of my penis is not as I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Arup Majumdar

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per your history, you are suffering from chronic masturbation. Nowadays, masturbation is very common in the younger generation. If you masturbate two times a week it is normal. But if you do frequently it is bad for your health. How to stop the addiction of masturbatio...  Read Full »

I am unable to ejaculate inside my partner as I am losing erection too fast. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering an erection problem for the last three years. I am married for the last 1 year but I never did satisfaction and natural sex with my wife. My problem is I used to do a lot of masturbation heavy masturbation with oil so it is erect for a while and again loose. One more thi...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Anejaculation is a condition where a man cannot discharge semen. It can be absolute when he cannot discharge in any situation and situational when he cannot discharge in certain situations but can discharge in other conditions. If he can ejaculate with masturbation b...  Read Full »