Q. What causes lumps under jaw, ear, and neck?

Dr. Vijay Kumar Kumawat
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 04, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 05, 2019

I feel one lump under my jaw and one on neck. They are movable and shape of them is round in size, may be to my fingers tip and one more lump behind my ear, it is hard. All three do not cause any pain and I have not checked with any doctor. I am worried I am suffering from any serious illness.

#

I have read your query carefully as you told that you have movable fingertip-sized lumps and it does not cause pain, please do not worry about that. It does not look like a serious matter although if you want to be 100 % sure then you should go for a test called FNAC test otherwise according to my knowledge these are normal sebaceous cyst or lipoma.

|