Q. Can you suggest if the headache, body aches, and vomiting are signs of Lyme disease?

Dr. Pandian. P

I am suffering from headaches, body aches, vomiting, fever, fatigue, and joint pain, and in the country I live, there is an increased spread of Lyme disease now. So would I have got Lyme disease? Please give me some tips and medicines to help my situation.

#

No, it is not Lyme's disease. Your problem seems like viral fever and may be associated with bacteria. Kindly take antibiotics, analgesics, and antihistamines. Keep yourself hydrated well. Drink plenty of fluids. Avoid spicy foods, tea, coffee, beverages, and carbonated bottled drinks. Instead, take green leafy vegetables and fruits rich in fiber.

|