Q. What can cause lymph node enlargement in the neck?

Answered by Dr. Anshuman Srivastava and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Lymph Node Enlargement or Tuberculosis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I would like to seek your help on higher lymphocyte count. I am taking antibiotics after my doctor noticed enlarged lymph nodes on my neck and edge of my ears. I am under medication to check whether this infection is due to some throat issues or not. But, my ESR count remains same after a week. My platelet count is settled in comparison to my earlier reports. I have attached my reports for your reference. Please help.