Q. Can masturbation affect the complete blood result?

Answered by Dr. Yashas Saipangallu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Masturbation or Vitamin Deficiency? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Can masturbation affect the complete blood result?

I was about to get a complete blood test done to check certain parameters. I have attached herein the screen shot of the parameters. I wanted to know if I have masturbated before 36 hours of these tests then would the results be adversely affected? If so, how many hours should lapse after I last masturbate to get these tests done?