Q. I have high SGOT, SGPT, cholesterol and triglycerides levels. Please help.

My blood test show SGOT and SGPT 100 and 239, respectively. Cholesterol level is 314 and triglycerides is 209. Kindly suggest which specialist doctor I should consult for both.

#

Your concern is regarding which doctor to consult. So you can consult a physician or gastroenterologist for examination and management. I would like to give you some information regarding your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You can have metabolic syndrome and so measure your blood pressure as well. Fatty liver has to be ruled out here by USG abdomen scan. Udiliv (Ursodeoxycholic acid) tablet can be prescribed to bring down liver enzymes value lower. To reduce cholesterol you can be prescribed Rosuvastatin 5 mg OD daily. You have to restrict fatty foods.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|