The complete background of the history of the past 10 years is attached herewith. There is a severe migraine. Right now not on any medicine. Please advise the medication.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I have read your query and all your reports are very carefully (attachment removed to protect patient identity), before prescription I want to know about your diet and digestive system history.
1. Is your digestion normal?
2. Are menstrual periods regular or not?
3. Any surgery that you have undergone in the past?
4. History of hypertension and diabetes?
Please provide me this history then I will prescribe you the best available treatment.
Thank you doctor,
Please find below replies to your question,
1. Digestion is not normal. There are acidity, gas, and constipation problem frequently experienced.
2. Menstrual periods are normal.
3. Knee surgery was there earlier but not connected with migraine.
4. No history of hypertension and diabetes.
Welcome back to icliniq.com.
Please follow the below prescription,
1. Tablet Naxdom 250 mg (Naproxen, Domperidone) once daily for two weeks.
2. Tablet Neurovit once daily for two weeks.
3. Cap Omez 20 mg (Omeprazole) once daily before food for 14 days.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Hi doctor, I have been suffering from one side headache since last 10 years ... Your description fits into migraine headache ... Read fullCan Aleve and Goody's powder cause stomach upset?
Sorry to hear about your headache ... It sounds like your symptoms were likely caused by the side effects of the NSAIDs you took for your headache ... Read fullI am getting chest pain that subsides on taking the Pan-D tablet. Why?
As you mentioned, Pan-D (Pantoprazole and Domperidone), an antacid, helps in the pain, which means most probably your pain is due to acidity or GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a General Medicine Physician Now