Q. What should be followed for severe migraine?

Dr. Vijay Kumar Kumawat

The complete background of the history of the past 10 years is attached herewith. There is a severe migraine. Right now not on any medicine. Please advise the medication.

#

I have read your query and all your reports are very carefully (attachment removed to protect patient identity), before prescription I want to know about your diet and digestive system history.

1. Is your digestion normal?

2. Are menstrual periods regular or not?

3. Any surgery that you have undergone in the past?

4. History of hypertension and diabetes?

Please provide me this history then I will prescribe you the best available treatment.

Please find below replies to your question,

1. Digestion is not normal. There are acidity, gas, and constipation problem frequently experienced.

2. Menstrual periods are normal.

3. Knee surgery was there earlier but not connected with migraine.

4. No history of hypertension and diabetes.

#

Please follow the below prescription,

1. Tablet Naxdom 250 mg (Naproxen, Domperidone) once daily for two weeks.

2. Tablet Neurovit once daily for two weeks.

3. Cap Omez 20 mg (Omeprazole) once daily before food for 14 days.

|