Q. I have white, acne like boils on my face. What could it be?

Dr. Meha Malhotra

I have acne like boils on my face. When it comes in contact with sweat and water it looks white. What could it be?

Dr. Meha Malhotra

Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

This could be an entity called milia. Milia are small white bumps that appear superficially on the skin. There are several treatments for the same. Do not try to squeeze the lesions. It will lead to pigmentation.

To confirm if the lesion is milia, attach pictures of the same and consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|