Q. My milk tooth is disturbing the growth of adult tooth and causing pain. What to do?

Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay

I have a kid tooth that never fell out and the adult tooth grew through my gum and the kid tooth is loose and has pain but what should I do

#

Hello

Welcome to ICLINIQ

Generally I deal with many of these cases day to day actually you should be made aware of it by your local Dentist and should have pulled it out by within its shedding time . That would give a clear pathe for the permanent tooth which donot happen . Now u should get the milk tooth pulled out and you might be needing an Orthodontic procedure to correct the miss alignment of the tooth permanent tooth. Send me an image of the tooth to determine how much time it would take for the procedure. feel free to ask is any more query, I would love to help . Thanks A lot.

Retained Deciduous tooth.

Retained deciduous tooth leading missalignment of permanent tooth.

Extraction of milk tooth followed by Othodontic treatment.

Follow uf if you have any further query .
Upload an image .

|