Q. I have pain in my neck and upper arm, with numbness and tingling in both arms. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Atul Prakash and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Neck Pain or Cervical Spondylosis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have mucosal thickening with aerated secretions in the sphenoid sinuses with surrounding hyperostosis. The mucosal thickening in left maxillary sinus is greater than right maxillary sinus, with trace aerated secretions. Also, opacification of right mastoid air cells and right middle ear cavity is present. The right scutum is not eroded. There is a large, 2.1 cm hypoattenuating inferior left thyroid lobe mass. 

C2-3, small disc bulge with uncovertebral hypertrophy and mild bilateral facet arthrosis. Mild spinal canal narrowing with contact of the ventral cord surface. The neural foramina are patent. C3-4, bilateral uncovertebral hypertrophy, and mild bilateral facet arthrosis. Small disc bulge and mild ventral thecal sac effacement with possible cord contact, but no high-grade spinal canal narrowing. Moderate bilateral neural foraminal stenosis. C4-5, uncovertebral hypertrophy with disc bulge and calcified central disc protrusion. Mild bilateral facet arthrosis and mild ventral thecal sac effacement with ventral cord contact. Mild right, moderate left neural foraminal stenosis. C5-6, mild circumferential disc bulge, and uncovertebral hypertrophy. Mild bilateral facet arthrosis. Small central disc protrusion. The spinal canal is patent and mild bilateral neural foraminal stenosis. C6-7, disc height loss with mild circumferential disc bulge. Moderate bilateral facet arthrosis and the spinal canal is patent. Mild bilateral neural foraminal stenosis. C7-T1, disc height loss. Moderate to severe bilateral facet arthrosis and small central disc protrusion. Spinal canal and neural foramina are patent.

Impression, mild multilevel cervical spondylosis. Mild spinal canal narrowing with contact of the ventral cord surface is noted at C2-C3, C4-C5, and possibly at C3-C4. Moderate bilateral neural foraminal stenoses at C3-C4, secondary to degenerative disc and facet disease. Mild right and moderate left neural foraminal stenosis at C4-C5, and mild bilateral neural foraminal stenoses at C5-C6 and C6-C7. There are findings of right otomastoiditis. Inflammatory paranasal sinus disease with findings suggestive of acute and chronic sinusitis.