Q. Negative thoughts affect my studies since I entered puberty. Please advise.

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 21, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 05, 2020

I am a 17 year old girl. I am suffering from tension-like feeling about everything around me since I entered puberty. I have very very low power of decision making. All this has now affected my studies. Now, I am very worried about my studies. I do not know what to do. If I found my performance going low, then I have thoughts of suicide. I cannot achieve what I want due to my negative thoughts.

#

Firstly, you need to reduce thinking so much about all these issues. Most of the issues resolve with time and on their own. Your priority should be studies only. Just focus on one thing at a time.

Try to work hard and perform well. Once it improves, you will get some confidence and other things start improving.

You should do some yoga and meditation in order to improve concentration and mental stability. Also, consult a psychologist for counseling sessions regarding your future action and dealing with negative thoughts.

Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|