Q. Why do I get automatic negative thoughts regularly?

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

I am getting ANT (automatic negative thoughts) regularly. It is causing sleeplessness and stress. The problem started three months back. Everything looks negative, and everything I encounter seems wrong. Every time I do something, or I see something, negative images appear in my mind. Please help.

#

• I have gone through all your explanations in detail. The closest cause of your problem is the effect of depression. It is not a major health disorder unless you take regular medication and follow-up. It is nothing to be stressed about.
  • Regular medication, meditation, and physical exercise will likely improve your situation. You will also be benefitted with psychiatrist counseling. I suggest you get a hemogram and random blood sugar tested.
  • I suggest you try taking tablet Ativan (Lorazepam) 1 mg at bedtime, after consulting your physician.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|