Q. Will exercise or diet help me in normal delivery?

Dr. Vidya
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Oct 23, 2018

I am in the 25th week of pregnancy. I want a normal delivery. Will exercise or diet help me in normal delivery?

#

The following aid in normal delivery:

1. Your stature must be tall.
  2. There should be adequate pelvis.
  3. The baby should be in vertex position.

This can be predicted only when you cross 37 weeks. You can have a normal diet and regular antenatal exercises till then. Yoga also helps, but you are too early in pregnancy to predict the same.

For further follow up consult a gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|