I was recommended for NIPT, early TIFA scan and then amniocentesis if needed. Here are my NT and double marker reports. Kindly interpret the real risk level for me and what should be the next step ahead if there is any concern. My blood sample for the double marker was collected at eight weeks and two days and the NT scan was done at 12 weeks and two days. Both NIPT and amniocentesis are hard for me to afford. Moreover, amnio is said to be risky and I do not want to take risks.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
I had my NT scan and dual marker test was done a week back ... Read fullAfter NT scan, now the doctor has advised double marker test. Is there a high risk?
Our doctor has advised us to go for a double marker test ... Is there any relation between double marker test and NT ... Read fullPlease look into my NT and double marker test reports and assess my risks.
.. reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), the risk is relatively high for you. But, it does not mean that the baby has Down's syndrome. Amniocentesis is the next step for your for confirmation. If money is a concern, you can wait f... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Now