Q. Can I take fat burner to lose weight?

Published on Jun 28, 2018

I am quite overweight and my weight is 102 kg. My height is 5 feet and 7 inches. I am trying to lose weight and started going to gym.

My coach says that I should take a fat burner for eight weeks. Is it fine to take that?

I have fatty liver and some fibrosis also due to extra weight. Can I take the fat burner?

Critical Care Physician Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology Nephrology Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors) Rheumatology
#

We are here to help you.

Mind my words that for weight loss other than exercise and right diet nothing works.

The supplement you are taking is just fancy and is not going to help you.

If you do exercises, then you may discuss with your doctor to prescribe you Orlistat that helps in weight reduction, but without exercise nothing works.

For further information consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

No, I am not taking this supplement because someone told this supplement can cause liver failure. Is it true?

#

These supplements have variable side effects, and yes, liver dysfunction is a reported side effect of these supplements. I would highly recommend you not to use any supplement for weight loss. Just go ahead with exercise.

For further doubts consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

How to reduce weight through yoga?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old obese boy. My weight is 110 kg and I feel myself unfit. I want to start practicing yoga for weight loss. But, I do not know anything about yoga. I want to know, how to meditate and relax our body and mind?  Read Full »

6 Best Homeopathic Remedies to Lose Weight

Article Overview: Losing weight is not an easy task. Diet and exercise are the first steps in the weight loss journey. But, with the help of homeopathy, you can hasten the process of weight loss both safely as well as efficiently. Read Article

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Many people tend to gain weight quickly. Obesity and being overweight are the leading issues among all age groups. Several factors contribute towards weight gain. The common ones are Diet and lack of physical activity - Regular intake of unhealthy fatty food and insufficient physical activities ...  Read Article

Why do I have a big belly?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old male. My height is 5'6" and weight is 74 kg. I have a big belly with the rest of my body being a little leaner. I have continuous hunger even after I have had food. After a meal with five roti and a cup of rice, I will feel hungry within an hour or two. I have zero...  Read Full »