Q. Can I take fat burner to lose weight?

I am quite overweight and my weight is 102 kg. My height is 5 feet and 7 inches. I am trying to lose weight and started going to gym.

My coach says that I should take a fat burner for eight weeks. Is it fine to take that?

I have fatty liver and some fibrosis also due to extra weight. Can I take the fat burner?

#

We are here to help you.

Mind my words that for weight loss other than exercise and right diet nothing works.

The supplement you are taking is just fancy and is not going to help you.

If you do exercises, then you may discuss with your doctor to prescribe you Orlistat that helps in weight reduction, but without exercise nothing works.

For further information consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

No, I am not taking this supplement because someone told this supplement can cause liver failure. Is it true?

#

These supplements have variable side effects, and yes, liver dysfunction is a reported side effect of these supplements. I would highly recommend you not to use any supplement for weight loss. Just go ahead with exercise.

For further doubts consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

|