Q. When exactly does the pregnancy symptoms arise after unprotected sex?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ovulation or Withdrawal Bleeding Medication? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: When exactly does the pregnancy symptoms arise after unprotected sex?

I had unprotected intercourse with my fiance during the first week of last month. Same week, within few days she complained about vomiting sensation but had no vomiting. Immediately the next day she had a little discharge from vagina and a little menstrual cramp. Her last menstrual period was in the last week, two months back. The local gynecologist told it is because of gas and gave an antibiotic tablet, multivitamin syrup and gas related tablet. The following day, early morning she felt headache and a body ache. Is it something to be worried about? Is she pregnant? When do the earliest symptoms of pregnancy come up?