Q. How to increase the width of vagina?

Image: How to increase the width of vagina?

I got married before sex months. On the first day, as my wife had more pain, I did not force her. However, when we started participating in sex I am unable to insert into her vagina. But, her vagina is too tight. So, we both met a gynecologist. She checked my wife and had inserted one finger. She told that lengthwise it is good and advised both of us to participate in sex daily. She has given lubricant gel Lignocaine hydrochloride LOX 2% jelly and told my wife to apply and start practicing daily. We tried without gel for a week, but unable to penetrate. Today, she has applied gel and tried with the insertion of one finger and then she applied two fingers, but not going freely. Kindly we need your advice in this situation. How to increase vagina width? Please let me know any tips or suggestions.

Dr.Seikhoo Bishnoi
MBBS., MD PSYCHIATRY
Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, Sexology

• First of all I would like to tell you that sexual intercourse is not a pleasure full drama as shown in adult movies. Most of the couples during initial times of sex face problems.
  • Difficulty in penetration, pain during sex, etc., are common problems. Position during sex also matters.
  • Ask her to put a pillow under her buttocks, which will aid in easy penetration. Sitz bath or sitting in warm water before sex for 10 to 15 minutes will help in relaxing the muscles and will dilate it.
  • K-Y jelly is a water based lubricant and thus results in smooth penetration. These things will help in good sex.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Can you please suggest whether we should go ahead with direct sex or through condoms? Should we use KY jelly or Lignocaine gel?

Dr.Seikhoo Bishnoi
MBBS., MD PSYCHIATRY
Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, Sexology

• She should apply Lignocaine gel with her fingers over her vagina. No need to go deep.
  • Use condom if you are comfortable. Apply K-Y jelly over penis.
  • Try to spend more time in foreplay as this will help to dilate vagina. Do not remain distressed because most of individuals suffer such issues during initial days of married life.

* expert medical advice guaranteed.

Also Read Answers From

Ask a Sexologist »
* expert medical advice guaranteed.