Q. How to increase the width of vagina?

Published on Aug 18, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 19, 2019

I got married before sex months. On the first day, as my wife had more pain, I did not force her. However, when we started participating in sex I am unable to insert into her vagina. But, her vagina is too tight. So, we both met a gynecologist. She checked my wife and had inserted one finger. She told that lengthwise it is good and advised both of us to participate in sex daily. She has given lubricant gel Lignocaine hydrochloride LOX 2% jelly and told my wife to apply and start practicing daily. We tried without gel for a week, but unable to penetrate. Today, she has applied gel and tried with the insertion of one finger and then she applied two fingers, but not going freely. Kindly we need your advice in this situation. How to increase vagina width? Please let me know any tips or suggestions.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

• First of all I would like to tell you that sexual intercourse is not a pleasure full drama as shown in adult movies. Most of the couples during initial times of sex face problems.
  • Difficulty in penetration, pain during sex, etc., are common problems. Position during sex also matters.
  • Ask her to put a pillow under her buttocks, which will aid in easy penetration. Sitz bath or sitting in warm water before sex for 10 to 15 minutes will help in relaxing the muscles and will dilate it.
  • K-Y jelly is a water based lubricant and thus results in smooth penetration. These things will help in good sex.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Can you please suggest whether we should go ahead with direct sex or through condoms? Should we use KY jelly or Lignocaine gel?

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

• She should apply Lignocaine gel with her fingers over her vagina. No need to go deep.
  • Use condom if you are comfortable. Apply K-Y jelly over penis.
  • Try to spend more time in foreplay as this will help to dilate vagina. Do not remain distressed because most of individuals suffer such issues during initial days of married life.

Is it possible that I got pregnant with only foreplay and no intercourse?

Query: Hello doctor, My periods are a 28-day cycle. I was sexually intimate with a man, 15 days after my menstruation. There was no intercourse, but only foreplay, causing a lot of fluid discharge. I have not got my periods yet. Also, by mistake, I took the Regestrone 5 tablet before dinner instead o...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello. Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your serum beta hCG levels are 2501 mIU/mL, which clearly confirms that you are pregnant. The urine pregnancy test is negative as it is positive only eight days after your missed periods. Regest...  Read Full

Foreskin Is Swollen Like A Balloon After Frenuloplasty. Is This Normal?

Query: Hi doctor,Yesterday I had to have a frenuloplasty. I had to have a general anaesthetic. I woke up and never got any advice off the urologist because I never saw him after the procedure. The nurse who discharged me told me to take off the dressing in the morning and wash the wound and the foreskin tw...  Read Full >>

Dr. Devendra
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have very likely developed a paraphimosis. It would be more clear if you share a picture of the penis. You are supposed to keep the skin in front of glans. If it is painful to roll the skin over the glans, I suggest using Lignocaine gel and pull it front. After t...  Read Full

Should I take an emergency pill if I only had foreplay?

Query: Hello doctor, I had foreplay with my partner yesterday. We both were having some fun. He actually inserted a finger into my vagina though not deep. He was not sure if he had touched his precum or not. Also, his penis touched my vagina two to three times though he never inserted. Should I take an I-p...  Read Full >>

Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. It is highly unlikely that the insertion of the finger can result in pregnancy even if it was contaminated with precum because precum does not contain sperm. So, I do not think you need to take an emergency contraceptive pill. For more inform...  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now