Q. How to increase the width of vagina?

Image: How to increase the width of vagina?

I got married before sex months. On the first day, as my wife had more pain, I did not force her. However, when we started participating in sex I am unable to insert into her vagina. But, her vagina is too tight. So, we both met a gynecologist. She checked my wife and had inserted one finger. She told that lengthwise it is good and advised both of us to participate in sex daily. She has given lubricant gel Lignocaine hydrochloride LOX 2% jelly and told my wife to apply and start practicing daily. We tried without gel for a week, but unable to penetrate. Today, she has applied gel and tried with the insertion of one finger and then she applied two fingers, but not going freely. Kindly we need your advice in this situation. How to increase vagina width? Please let me know any tips or suggestions.

MBBS., MD PSYCHIATRY
Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, Sexology

• First of all I would like to tell you that sexual intercourse is not a pleasure full drama as shown in adult movies. Most of the couples during initial times of sex face problems.
  • Difficulty in penetration, pain during sex, etc., are common problems. Position during sex also matters.
  • Ask her to put a pillow under her buttocks, which will aid in easy penetration. Sitz bath or sitting in warm water before sex for 10 to 15 minutes will help in relaxing the muscles and will dilate it.
  • K-Y jelly is a water based lubricant and thus results in smooth penetration. These things will help in good sex.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Can you please suggest whether we should go ahead with direct sex or through condoms? Should we use KY jelly or Lignocaine gel?

MBBS., MD PSYCHIATRY
Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, Sexology

• She should apply Lignocaine gel with her fingers over her vagina. No need to go deep.
  • Use condom if you are comfortable. Apply K-Y jelly over penis.
  • Try to spend more time in foreplay as this will help to dilate vagina. Do not remain distressed because most of individuals suffer such issues during initial days of married life.

Query: Hello doctor, I got married 2 days before. My penis got erected while doing foreplay. However, after some time penis gets loosen and become small. So, could not penetrate my penis. Is there any issue in my health? Or is this due to first time fear? How to approach this? Please advice.  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you got proper erection during foreplay and there is no history of difficulty in erection it was the result of performance anxiety. This generally occurs in first timers and especially in young age. I do not think you need to be concerned at this level as occasional...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a patient of piles. 28 days ago, I had a surgery. Now, there is a slight bleeding through the stool. What can I do? Please tell me.  Read Full »
Dr. Ajit Kumar Varma
General Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Minimal bleeding after recent piles operation is not very uncommon. It is very important to keep your stools soft. Please take good amounts of fruits, vegetables, and fluids to keep the motion soft. If required, you may take medication also as per the doctor's advise. ...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor,Yesterday I had to have a frenuloplasty. I had to have a general anaesthetic. I woke up and never got any advice off the urologist because I never saw him after the procedure. The nurse who discharged me told me to take off the dressing in the morning and wash the wound and the foreskin tw...  Read Full »
Dr. Devendra
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have very likely developed a paraphimosis. It would be more clear if you share a picture of the penis. You are supposed to keep the skin in front of glans. If it is painful to roll the skin over the glans, I suggest using Lignocaine gel and pull it front. After t...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I had foreplay with my partner yesterday. We both were having some fun. He actually inserted a finger into my vagina though not deep. He was not sure if he had touched his precum or not. Also, his penis touched my vagina two to three times though he never inserted. Should I take an I-p...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. It is highly unlikely that the insertion of the finger can result in pregnancy even if it was contaminated with precum because precum does not contain sperm. So, I do not think you need to take an emergency contraceptive pill. For more inform...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30-year-old female suffering from piles. First, it was on and off but now since around a month or so whenever I pass stools it starts paining me and then the pain stays for half a day or so. Then, if I pass stools again the next day, the same thing continues. This is ...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You will have to follow a few steps for a few weeks. Avoid nonvegetarian foods. Take plenty of vegetables and fresh fruits. Take sitz bath which means put three spoons of common salt in a small tub of water and sit in that tub morning and evening fo...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I had my kidney transplant two months ago. Now, I am suffering from piles. Can you suggest me some medicine?  Read Full »
Dr. Abhishek Dixit
Nephrologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are you a donor or a recipient? I suggest you apply Smuth cream (Lignocaine) for pain and take a sitz bath. Does it bleed? Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent. Revert back with the answers to the above questions to a nephrolo...  Read Full »

Can Ovral G be used as an emergency contraceptive pill?
Cold and Flu - Causes | Symptoms | Diagnosis | Treatments
I-Pill - When to Take and Its Side Effects

Also Read Answers From

Ask a Sexologist »