Q. Is there any topical medicine for easy penetration into vagina?

Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Lubricants or Lubrication? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is there any topical medicine for easy penetration into vagina?

I am just newly married. I want to know that, is it enough to send the sperm at the entrance of vagina or should I penetrate long deep into vagina and release the sperm to make my wife pregnant? Please guide us which approach is easy as well as to make sure she would be pregnant. I feel very tight insert into the hole. Is there any topical medicine for easy penetration and more erection as well? Thank you.