Q. Can you suggest few measures to increase the size of my vaginal opening?

Nidhi Jain Bukharia

I am 23 years old. I got married before two years. I still have pain while having sex. My husband says vaginal opening is too small hence it is painful for him too. We are badly in need of a baby now. Please suggest some measures to increase the size of my vaginal opening. Thank you.

#

Usually small vaginal opening happens due to dryness of vagina or if you are not fully excited. So, vagina is not dilated and there will be less mucus secretion, which will ultimately cause painful sex (dyspareunia).

Follow the following few things regularly, which will definitely help you:

• Do sex, when both are mentally prepared for it, and do not do it as a duty.
  • Watch porn, do naughty talks, wear attractive clothes, take bath and keep room cool. All these things will help you both in excitation.
  • Can start with fingers, one finger, then two , then insert penis. keep penis inside vagina for few seconds before making strokes. It will cause less pain.
  • Ask your partner to use lubricant (KY lubricating sterile jelly). Sometimes vaginal infection also can cause pain.
  • You and your partner take tablet Zocon T kit (combination of Fluconazole and Tinidazole) to prevent infection.

For further queries consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|