Q. I am losing control of myself. Should I visit ER?

Dr. Amit Dhamankar
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 12, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 10, 2021

I am a 26 year old female. My weight is about 310 to 315 lbs. My height is 5'7". I am in need to know if I am crazy or need to go to the ER. I have for some time now been having these sorts of attacks. I could not breathe, feel extremely hot and break in sweats. My chest is tight. My eyes get blurry. I feel like losing control of myself. For some reason, my left arm feels so weird, numb and tingling with lots of pressure.

#

• Lifestyle modification will suit you better like meditation, yoga, aerobics, zumba, and breathing exercise.
  • Still, if the symptoms are distressing, then I suggest you the following. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take treatment with consent.
  1. Tablet Alprazolam 0.25 mg before going to sleep for 15 days.
  2. Tablet Matilda forte once a day after meals for 15 days.
  3. Capsule Uprise D3 (vitamin D3) 60k once a week for four weeks.
  • If symptoms are increasing and affecting your daily activities, then you need to get investigated and checked by your physician.

For further information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|