Q. I am losing control of myself. Should I visit ER?

Dr. Amit Shivraj Dhamankar
Published on Mar 12, 2017

I am a 26 year old female. My weight is about 310 to 315 lbs. My height is 5'7". I am in need to know if I am crazy or need to go to the ER. I have for some time now been having these sorts of attacks. I could not breathe, feel extremely hot and break in sweats. My chest is tight. My eyes get blurry. I feel like losing control of myself. For some reason, my left arm feels so weird, numb and tingling with lots of pressure.

Dr. Amit Shivraj Dhamankar

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

• Lifestyle modification will suit you better like meditation, yoga, aerobics, zumba, and breathing exercise.
  • Still, if the symptoms are distressing, then I suggest you the following. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take treatment with consent.
  1. Tablet Alprazolam 0.25 mg before going to sleep for 15 days.
  2. Tablet Matilda forte once a day after meals for 15 days.
  3. Capsule Uprise D3 (vitamin D3) 60k once a week for four weeks.
  • If symptoms are increasing and affecting your daily activities, then you need to get investigated and checked by your physician.

For further information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

Please suggest yoga asanas that would improve blood flow to testicles.

Query: Hi doctor, Please suggest me the yoga names to improve blood flow to the testicles. I have weak erections, watery semen, and loss of libido. I am taking Pantogem DSR for indigestion and Stalopam plus for stress. My local doctor prescribed these medicines.  Read Full >>

Dr. Shakti Mishra
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Continue with the prescribed medication. Along with that meditation, exercises, and yoga can help improve your condition. Deep breathing, inhalation through nose and exhalation through the mouth, improves blood circulation. Suryanamaskar is the most efficient form ...  Read Full

What can I do to manage anxiety attacks?

Query: Hi doctor, I get a type of anxiety and fear of going out somewhere. Six years ago, when I was in high school some guy gave me something to smoke. I did not know what it was. That day, I went home and I was high. The next morning I woke up fine and went to school. After some time, I started to feel l...  Read Full >>

Dr. K V Anand

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through all your details. No panic attack itself is a positive development. This also shows that you are able to manage your anxiety disorder. There are many aspects to your issue. The first substance abuse and resultant anxiety, relationship problems with yo...  Read Full

Why do I have anxiety attacks soon after I wake up?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 24 years old, and I weigh 80 kg. My height is 5 feet 7 inches. I have anxiety and depression from many days. Anxiety starts as soon as I wake up and it lasts for a few minutes. I calm down for a while and then again it starts. It occurs every day like a cycle without any reason. ...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are having multiple problems. So, along with the medicines, you need to do regular exercise and maintain a good sleep hygiene. Also, try identifying the triggers for your headaches and try avoiding them. Secondly, in such situations, SSRIs (selective serotonin r...  Read Full

Ask a Family Physician Now