Q. I am losing control of myself. Should I visit ER?

Answered by Dr. Amit Shivraj Dhamankar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Panic Attack or Aerobic Exercise? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 26 year old female. My weight is about 310 to 315 lbs. My height is 5'7". I am in need to know if I am crazy or need to go to the ER. I have for some time now been having these sorts of attacks. I could not breathe, feel extremely hot and break in sweats. My chest is tight. My eyes get blurry. I feel like losing control of myself. For some reason, my left arm feels so weird, numb and tingling with lots of pressure.