Q. Kindly help me know the dosage, duration, side effects, and withdrawal effects of tablet Paroxetine.

I am prescribed to take Paroxetine 12.5 mg for my anxiety disorder and depression.

I want to clarify and confirm the following things;

1) Should I have to take it daily?

2) How long should I take the drug?

3) Is Paroxetine available over-the-counter?

4) I take L-Citrulline 3 g one hour before workout. So, is it safe to take a tablet Tadalafil along with it?

5) After how many days of consistent use of Paroxetine will I have withdrawal effects?

If Paroxetine is not available over-the-counter, please give me the prescription image for it.

Thanks.

#

I can understand your problem. A lot of male have premature ejaculation due to anxiety. And anticipation further worsen the problem of premature ejaculation.

You have tried Tadalafil for your erectile dysfunction and Dapoxetine 60 mg for premature ejaculation, but there is no significant improvement.

I suggest you regularly use SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) drugs for your premature ejaculation. Paroxetine in the dose of 12.5 to 25 mg is used for the controlled release formulation. It will result in delayed ejaculation. The drug is known to reduce libido and sometimes result in erectile dysfunction. But that is reversible and occur only in high doses (37.5 to 50 mg). So, do not worry.

Even while taking Paroxetine, you can continue to use Dapoxetine 30 mg as and when required. You may also take tablet Tadalafil for better erection.

Thanks.

1) Should I have to take it daily?

2) How long should I take the drug?

Thanks.

#

Paroxetine is not an over-the-counter drug, and it is a prescription drug. You have to visit a psychiatrist or doctor nearby to get the prescription. As per drug rules, I cannot provide you an online prescription. I am sorry for that.

I can suggest you the dose of the drug. The drug should be started at a 12.5 mg dose at night after dinner. You might suffer sedation and mild constipation as a side effect. Continue to take medicine in that dose for at least two weeks. If there is no improvement, then the dose can be increased to 25 mg at night.

Yes, the drug should be taken daily, and it should be continued for at least 6 to 12 weeks. You might see withdrawal, but this can be prevented by reducing the dose gradually. Abrupt stoppage of the drug shall result in withdrawal. You can take medicine without worries. It is advisable to take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg as and when required or in the dosage of 5 mg per day regularly.

Take care.

|