Q. I am suffering from PCOD. Can I get pregnant naturally?

My height is 5'4", and my weight is 61 kilogram. My ovary is bulky with right ovary volume 11.5 cc and left ovary volume 11.2 cc. I am suffering from PCOD. I am under treatment for the past three months. Can I get pregnant naturally?

#

PCOD is a polycystic ovarian disease which causes an increase in testosterone levels in women with androgenic features and multiple small cysts in the ovaries. It is one of the most common reasons for the irregular menses, especially oligomenorrhoea. You have to be placed on low dose OC (oral contraceptive) pills with Myo-Inositol supplementation with a reduction in weight with exercise and diet by increasing your daily water intake. All these are followed for the treatment of PCOD. You can conceive naturally if the ovulation maturity is re-established with the treatment or else you may need assisted techniques.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|