Pelvic Mri

Can you please suggest the next course of action based on the pelvic MRI?

Query: Asyntomatic with incidental following findings in MRI. There is a well define thin walled cystic lesion seen in the left pararectal space, appearing heterogeneously hyperintense on T1 and hyperintense on T2W images, suggestive of hemorrhagic cystic lesion. Core of lesion also reveals diffusion re...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello Dear..I welcome you to icliniq. Well the description is not specific for a particular diagnosis, a radiologist not a gastroenterologist is the best person to diagnose based on the findings on the MRI. given the location in the wall of rectum there is possibility of gastrointestinal stromal ...  Read Full »

My erection is poor. Have I damaged my penile suspensory ligament?

Query: Hello doctor, I think I have damaged my penile suspensory ligament. The penis even in flaccid state is dipping down. I feel some tight sensations around the body of my penis. Also, the sexual excitement has very much reduced.  Read Full »

Dr. Vaibhav

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best way to know for your erection problems is to do an erection test by a urologist. It is done by giving small injection at the base of penis and create an erection, then the urologist does a physical examination to see if deformity is within normal limit or it ...  Read Full »

What can be the reason for my penis pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I have some pain in the right side of my penis for the past six years. I never injured it during sex, but I have squeezed it too hard after urination. I can get an erection, but it is uncomfortable. The discomfort extends from the tip of the penis to the testicles, but only on the right ...  Read Full »

Dr. Vivekanandan G

Andrologist, Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The pain you are experiencing on the right half of your penis should be arising from the right corpus cavernosum (spongy tissue surrounding penis) and is an extremely rare condition. I suggest you an MRI of the pelvic region and a penis to be done to identify any struct...  Read Full »

I have a pain where my leg joins the hip. What could it be?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 19 year old male. I have been having pain near the right groin, where the leg joins the hip, for the last two months. It used to be very painful mostly during the end of the day. It was not always present, only twice or thrice a week. But now, it has become worse. So, I went to...  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. It is difficult to identify the cause on the X-ray. If the pain is now on the back as well, two things need to be ruled out. The first is arthritis of the hip and the second is PIVD (prolapsed intervertebral disc). An MRI of the right hip wi...  Read Full »

Please interpret MRI taken for lower abdominal pain and gas problem.

Query: Hello doctor,I have left side lower abdominal pain and gas problem. I need a radiologist to interpret my MRI scan results. The laboratory tests performed was blood test in which CA 125 was elevated to 59.   Read Full »

Dr. Chitrangada

Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) pelvis reveals (attachment removed to protect patient identity) a well defined hypo-intense lesion in the right adnexa from which right ovary is seen separately, and is likely to be an endometrioma. It shows mild homogenous enhancem...  Read Full »

MRI of which body parts will best reveal spondyloarthropathy?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 31-year-old male and I was diagnosed with spondyloarthropathy seven years back. I am taking only Sulfasalazine tablets daily. Currently, I do not have any pain or stiffness. My HLA-B27 report is negative. Now, if I do the following MRIs, how much chances are there...  Read Full »

Dr. Naval Mendiratta

Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am unable to find the attachment. It is good to know that you are doing well on Sulfasalazine only. But if you are doing well and have no symptoms with normal blood tests, I will not recommend MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) to be repeated. The MRI is only ...  Read Full »

My father was diagnosed with prostatic adenocarcinoma. What should we do?

Query: Hello doctor, My father is diagnosed with prostatic adenocarcinoma. His biopsy reports show Gleason's grade 3+4 (% of 4 is 30%), tumor involves 60 % of submitted biopsy. No perineural invasion is seen. His PSA level is 107.69 ng/mL. He has triple vessel heart disease, and the echo result showed EP...  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.You can get a staging workup with PSMA (prostate-specific membrane antigen) scan or bone scan and MRI pelvis. His high PSA (prostate-specific antigen) does make him high risk, but considering his age, I will not suggest a very aggressive approach to the case.If the prost...  Read Full »

I injured my hip after a fall. Can you please explain the MRI of my hip?

Query: Hello doctor, I injured my hip after a fall from a trailer, where my leg and hip got twisted. I had an MRI of my right hip after the fall. The report said, diminutive or obliterated anterior labrum, with degenerative posterior labrum. The fluid adjacent to right greater trochanter is suggestive of...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your MRI report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have not mentioned the symptoms that you are experiencing, but taking into consideration your age and the MRI, the diminutive labrum only represents wear and tear changes in the hip, whi...  Read Full »