Q. I have pain in the left last lower tooth region. What is it?

Dr. Nivedita Dalmia
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 29, 2016 and last reviewed on: Apr 04, 2019

I am suffering from pain in the left lower jaw. I do not have any tooth pain, but the skin surrounding the last tooth is troubling me. Please help.

#

I think it can be due to pericoronitis. This is a condition where the tissue over the erupting wisdom tooth will get inflamed. Apply anesthetic gel in that area. Do lukewarm saline mouth rinse three to four times a day. If possible attach a picture for better diagnosis.

|