Q. What is the sore next to my throat on the roof of my mouth?

Dr. Sanjeev Davey

I have a sore throat on one side of my throat. But, after looking, it looks like a sore next to my throat on the roof of my mouth. What could it be?

#

I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is oral stomatitis with pharyngitis. It can be due to smoking and alcohol infection. Certain investigations like Hb (hemoglobin), TLC (total leucocyte count), DLC (differential leucocyte count), and ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) can be done. It can be treated by taking oral Vitamin B complex tablets with Chlorhexidine mouthwash. Avoid spicy foods and smoking.

For more information consult an ENT otolaryngologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ENT-Otolaryngologist

|