Q. Is the white discoloration on the penis due to phimosis?

Dr. Rahul Kansal

My issue is related to skin color. Of late I have been observing that there is a change in the color (white) at the shaft (penis) as well as the skin below. Which is there for quite some time and is increasing now. However, there is no pain or itching or any other issue. I just wanted to know the reasons and treatment required.

#

You probably had a condition called phimosis, which ruptured during sexual activity. The traumatic rupture heals by fibrosis which is white in color. Except for cosmetic issue, it is not going to affect you. Skin darkening procedures can be sought from a Dermatologist. If you still have phimosis consult a Urologist for single day procedure. It relieves pain during sex due to phimosis.

|