I have had a lot of pimples on my face for two days, and I want to know what might be the issue. I did not have pimples as much as this. I used a set of face creams. Kindly help.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Acne vulgaris, also called acne, develops most commonly among teenagers but may also develop as adult acne later in life. There are multiple factors, including sudden changes in the hormones in your body, sudden climate changes, dietary factors including consuming oily food, sweets, red meat, and dairy products, sudden changes in skin care products, or using a new product on your skin leading to a condition called purging which leads to sudden appearances of acne-like pimples. Kindly make sure the above factors are ruled out, as the presence of one of the above factors may be the reason for your sudden development of acne. I suggest you take the following medications:
1. Salicylic acid 2 % and Glycolic acid foaming face wash to be used in the morning and at night. Apply in circular motions and gently massage and wash off within one minute. You can buy any brand available in your country with the above ingredients.
2. Clindamycin and Benzoyl peroxide 2.5 % gel (Peroclin 2.5 % gel or any brand with the above combination available in your country) to be applied only on the acne spots as a spot treatment in the morning and at night after using the face wash.
3. Tablet Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500 mg (chewable tablet) to be taken once daily, preferably at night after dinner, for two months.
4. Avoid oily food, sweets, red meat, milk, and dairy products as they may cause acne easily. Consume more fruits and vegetables.
5. Consume at least 12 glasses of water a day in a standard 250 mL glass size.
Getting rid of acne is a slow process. It may be on and off and eventually fade if the above suggestions are followed consistently. In the future, the above medications can also be used in case of new acne lesions.
Consult a specialist doctor, discuss with them, and take medications with their consent.
I hope I can be of help. Stay healthy, happy, and safe.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. your concern. Kindly answer me the following to help you better; 1) What is the exact location of the pimple? Is it in on the hairy labia majora, the smooth labia minora, near the vaginal opening, or the urethral opening? 2) Is it... Read fullCan you suggest some creams for the skin rashes under my lips?
.. seen your query and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems you have flat warts, and they are not herpes. These are not dangerous. However, they have a tendency to recur even after multiple removals. The gr... Read fullMy pimples are getting worse. What will I do?
.. essential that you drink 4 liters of water as constipation can cause pimples. Once a regular bowel moment is established, you could apply Oxidoben cream (combination of Adapalene and Benzoyl peroxide) at night over the pimples. It will dry them up... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now