Q. Can you suggest some creams for the skin rashes under my lips?

Answered by Dr. Suvash Sahu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Skin Rashes or Warts? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

From one month, I started to observe some rashes on the skin under my lips. I have been diagnosed before with dermatitis, but this is a different kind of rash. I have attached a picture of the rash. I have already tried applying moisturizing cream, Fisiogel, and Aciclovir. I thought it to be due to herpes, but these creams did not work. Please help.