Q. How to get a proper erection?

Dr. Manjunadh M Nair

I am not getting a proper erection for the past three months. I consulted a sexologist, and the doctor told it as a sexual energy issue. Please help me.

#

The common causes for having an erectile issue in this age are stress, anxiety about erection, and due to certain nutritional deficiencies like Vitamin D. Take dates, raisin, anjeer, and almonds in your diet. Also, take Ashwagandha powder or capsules with milk twice daily. Practice kegel exercise and gomukhasana exercise daily. I suggest you take tablet Megalis (Tadalafil) 10 mg one tablet at night for three weeks and tablet Shelcal (Calcium carbonate with Vitamin D3) one tablet in the morning and night for four weeks.

Thank you so much.

#

You are always welcome. Revert me if you have any doubts.

|