Q. Can you interpret my blood report and advise me further?

I am a 35 years old male. My BP is 130/85. I am taking Calaptin SR 120 mg twice a day for idiopathic RVOT NSVT which has been controlled by RF ablation procedure and under this continuous medication to control further ectopic beats. Under the continuous care of my cardiologist, this situation is under control. Recently I had my blood work done proactively to take stock of my health. There were no symptoms that drove me towards this. Blood results showed an elevated SGOT, SGPT and severely deficient vitamin D and phosphorous. This is my limited interpretation of the report with the help of the internet sources. So, I request you to please go through the attached report and advise me further on other parameters as well. I was diagnosed with fatty liver during one such routine checkup 10 years back as well. Are my numbers correlating? Is there any medication advised for vitamin deficiencies based on my reports?

#

I went through your post and the investigations you have posted.

• You have deranged fasting blood glucose which is 102 mg/dl which is in the pre-diabetic range.
  • Your vitamin D level is very low. You will need a replacement. I suggest you start capsule Lumia 60K weekly for six weeks.
  • You have a mild elevation of ALT and AST. Unless you are alcoholic, I believe it could be due to fatty liver. Regular exercise will improve your liver enzymes and a high fiber diet with fresh fruits will be helpful.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

I noted your remarks on diabetes and advise for the fatty liver. Is capsule Lumia to be taken once a week for six weeks?

#

• Yes, capsule Lumia is a vitamin D capsule which is to be taken weekly for six weeks. It is to be followed by good sun exposure so that the deficiency does not occur in the future. 

|