Q. Kindly explain my dual test taken for pregnancy.

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri Sr and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Pregnancy Test or Beta Hcg? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I just did a dual test. I am worried right now, please help. Gestational age is 12 weeks and 6 days, crown-rump length 64.8 mm, nuchal translucency MoM 1.7 mm, nasal bone is seen, hCG, free beta 60.47, PAPP-A 6020. Method: ECLIA (fully automated electrochemiluminescence system). I have attached the report. Disorder screen positive cut off: trisomy 21 (Down) 1:250, trisomy 18/23 1:250.