Q. I feel I have chronic premature ejaculation. How to increase my sex timing?

Dr. Raveendran Sr
This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 21, 2021 and last reviewed on: Mar 18, 2021

I have been masturbating for the last ten years, and now I am 21 years old. I feel that I have a chronic problem of premature ejaculation. Kindly help me out of this embarrassing and depressive situation. I am really worried about my future and sex partner. Tell me some natural remedies or medicine that can increase my sex timing in the future. Regards

#

I can understand your concern about your symptoms.

There are many reasons for premature ejaculation,

• Stressful work like night duties, 24-hour jobs.

• Diabetes, hypertension, thyroid issue has an effect on premature ejaculation. Keeping your blood sugar, blood pressure, and thyroid hormones under control will help you.

• On long-term medication related to hypertension and anti-psychiatric medications.

• Frequent masturbation or prone masturbation.

• Excess porn.

• Receiving less foreplay from partner or lack of knowledge regarding foreplay and female masturbation.

• Having an affair giving you a guilty feeling.

• Lack of exercise, obesity.

Need to check FBS (fasting blood sugar) or PPBS (postprandial blood sugar) to rule out diabetes, check your BP, Free T3 (triiodothyronine), T4 (thyroxine), TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) for ruling out thyroid issue.

You can use Tablet Duralast (Dapoxetine Hydrochloride) 30 mg as a temporary solution.

Kindly share details regarding the above reason. So, we can work on understanding the cause and treatment plan.

|