Q. All my pregnancies ended preterm. What could be the reason?

Dr. Tara Devi

I gave birth to three babies at 27, 28 and 29 weeks. What is causing me to repeat giving birth to premature babies?

#

Are you pregnant now, if so how many weeks?

There are various reasons for preterm delivery. Recurrent preterm delivery can be seen in uterine anomalies, intrauterine infection, cervical incompetence, and tobacco use. Being underweight and young maternal age is important factors for recurrent preterm birth.

Do you have any preexisting medical conditions or did your babies have any fetal anomalies?

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|