Q. How to prevent pregnancy without using a condom?

Dr. Sabita Laskar
This is a premium question & answer published on May 09, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 27, 2020

How to avoid pregnancy after sex without condom?

Dr. Sabita Laskar

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Welcome to icliniq.com. I am afraid the answer is not so simple.

However you can avoid sex in the unsafe period. The unsafe period is the period roughly between 10th to 20th day in a woman having a 30 days menstrual cycle. This period roughly corresponds to the most fertile period in a woman's menstrual cycle.

You can also try the withdrawal method where you need to withdraw just before ejaculation, but it needs lots of mental strength on your part.

Your partner can also use certain female condom or spermicides also.

Use emergency contraceptive methods to prevent pregnancy after having an unprotected sex.

But please keep in mind that, all these are never 100% to prevent a pregnancy.

Revert back to an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|