Q. I have period disorders due to increased prolactin. What is the diet to correct it?

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I had many headaches and period disorders and have them twice a month and vaginal pain. And I never have been in a relationship. I once weighed 55 kilograms and later I added up to 63 kilograms. I have very high prolactin with 64.36 ng/mL, and my testosterone is 1.66 ng/dL. I also talked to the endocrinologist here, but I wanted to know from someone else. My doctor has given me some medications Dostinex and Diane. What do you think about them? Will they help me? And I want to ask you what foods I should not eat. Kindly guide me.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

The current medicine you are taking will help you, and for your current symptoms, medicine is perfect so kindly follow the same. And diet I recommend you to take more fruits such as papaya, banana, oranges and apples and green vegetables. All may be due to irregular periods, so you will see a change if you start some physical exercises. You can do 30 mins walking or running exercises daily. It will help you a lot. There are no diet restrictions, but it is better to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Do you still have irregular periods? Is there excessive hair growth on the body? What dosage of these medications are you taking? Please let me know the answers so I can help if anything is required.

|