Q. I have diabetes in spite of taking Amaryl and Janumet. Please suggest.

Answered by Dr. Nazma Parveen and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Uncontrolled Diabetes or Metformin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I have diabetes in spite of taking Amaryl and Janumet.  Please suggest.

I am a 51 year old male. I have diabetes. My fasting is 150 to 160 and PP is 250 to 300. I am taking Amaryl 2 mg morning and Janumet 50/1000 after lunch and dinner. Please suggest.