iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersInternal Medicinepsychogenic premature ejaculationWhat can I do to heal from premature ejaculation?

How to deal with premature ejaculation in a 27-year-old?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At October 20, 2017
Reviewed AtMay 15, 2024

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I am a 27 year old married man. I suffer from premature ejaculation and poor erection since many years, but I was not aware of it until after marriage. I have taken lots of medicines in the past three years, including Ayurvedic and Allopathic. But I have not recovered yet. I have tried many doctors, but no one is able to resolve my issue yet. I also masturbate every day since many years and I guess my suffering is due to this. I have stopped it for few months, then started again. Now, I again stopped from the last three months. Now, I am not able to find out what the problem is, premature ejaculation or poor erection. As I am not sure if I developed my premature ejaculation in response to the erection problem. I guess this happens because I rush during the act as I fear I will not be able to maintain the erection for a sufficient time. Kindly help me in resolving this. I will share more details also, if needed.


Welcome to icliniq.com.

  • Sexual problems in young men can be due to various factors. It can be associated with:
  1. Psychological difficulties. Your mindset is not accustomed to having sex. So, at the time of sex, you cannot perform well. It could be related to anxiety, depression, stress, etc.
  2. The general attitude towards sex.
  3. Sexual attitude and response from female partner.
  4. The non-sexual attitude of the female partner, that is the rapport you share with each other besides the physical relationship.
  5. Erectile dysfunction, that is a problem in maintaining the erection of the penis for sexual activity.
  6. Any medication history.
  7. Capacity to coitus, that is inserting the penis into the female sex organ.

Follow up with a detailed explanation of your problem relating to the above-mentioned points.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Janrao Smit Uttam
Dr. Janrao Smit Uttam

Internal Medicine

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Internal Medicine

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy