Q. How to achieve full erection while having sex?

Dr. Shahil Khant

I am experiencing ED issue. I am not able to achieve full erections while sex. There is no previous history of this issue. Kindly advice the further action to be taken.

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrology General Surgery Urology
#

Relax and do not worry. Please answer these questions, Since how long do you have this problem? How were your erections before? Are you suffering from other alignments like diabetes and hypertension? Do you have the addiction to smoking or alcohol? Do you have night erections? Any other stress in life?

For more information consult a urologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

| 

I used to masturbate from a very young age. From the last nine years, I used to have intense masturbation sessions until last year. I used to have these sessions at least two times a week. The sessions would include watching porn and self-stimulation, and I would prolong this in the night up to five or six hours at a stretch till dawn. After that, I would ejaculate five to ten times continuously and then go to sleep. From the last three years, I have discovered a method to stop the ejaculation by clamping at the penis head at climax so that I do not lose the semen.

From last year since I have been with a partner and my penis would not attain the full erection when we try to have sex. I am still able to ejaculate with hand stimulation and porn, but full erection is not achieved. I remember my erections used to be normal and had morning erections too. I used to have wet dreams. But for the past few years, I have stopped having a hard erection or morning erections. I do not have diabetes, hypertension or smoking/drinking habits. I may have been addicted to porn. I have a very active sporty lifestyle involving intense physical activity for two to three hours at a stretch. Apart from the daily stresses and some family, career stresses I have no major stress.

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrology General Surgery Urology
#

After listening to your history, I strongly feel your erection problems are due to porn addiction and masturbation habits. It is like the addiction. Your brain gets addicted to porn for so many years. Now with the real-life partner, your brain will not cooperate. You do not have any physical problems. I see so many cases of porn-induced erectile dysfunction. You have to strictly leave porn and stop masturbation.

Whatever you do you should not masturbate at all. Your body will take care. It will resolve 100 percent. But be loyal to yourself and stop porn. Meanwhile, you can take tablet Caverta (Sildenafil) 50 mg one hour before sexual intercourse (one tablet) and maximum two times per week.

|