Q. My aunt doubts that all the girls are trying to come closer with her husband. Kindly advice.

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Psychosis or Possessiveness? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I want to share my aunt case and seek advice regarding this case. My aunt is about 54 years old, and her husband is around 63 years old.After the death of my aunt's father, a behavioral change occurred in my aunt. She started to blame her husband and try to make her husband stay away from all young girls.

She got extra possessive about her husband. She blamed three to four girls and stopped them to come close to her husband even she blamed her daughter in law to stay away from her husband. We do not know why she is doing this? She always thinks that all girls and aunties trying to get interact and come close to her husband. Please advice.