Q. Are the red rashes all over my body because of allergies?

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I am having red rashes all over my body for the past four days. The rashes are more significant in my belly region. I thought it was due to some allergy, but it is getting worse day by day.

Kindly help.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

I understand your concern.

Your rashes can be due to allergies or infection. So, I suggest you do CBC (complete blood count) and ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) to rule out the cause. Kindly take tablet Levocetirizine 10 mg once daily at night, tablet Augmentin 625 mg three times a day after meal, and tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meal for five days.

Please answer the following;

1) Do you have a fever, cough, or sore throat?

2) Did it happen suddenly?

3) Is it because of any food allergy?

Revert with the answers.

Allergy.

Infection.

Thanks for the reply.

I do not have any other symptoms like fever or cough. It started one week ago, but the redness was minimal initially.

Thanks.

#

Kindly start the suggested medicines after consulting a local doctor and do the test. And share the reports with me.

|