Q. How to manage difficulty in swallowing that has been present for over a year?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

I have had trouble swallowing saliva normally for over a year now, and I do not know why. I sing, and I have to get up early every morning to wake up my voice to be able to sing. I have taken pills for reflux, and they did not help at all. I constantly feel like I have a harsh sore throat. Can you please help?

#

I can understand your concern. Do not worry.

1. Give rest to your voice for a few weeks.

2. Do laryngeal exercises regularly to strengthen laryngeal muscles.

3. Avoid oily, spicy foods and cold drinks.

4. You can take tablet Septilin by Himalayas three times a day for three weeks.

5. You can follow up after seven days.

|