Q. Will my residual refractive error reduce after three months of LASIK and CXL?

Answered by Dr. Pooja Bandivadekar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Residual Refractive Error or Eye Surgery? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I recently got LASIK and CXL in one eye, and Epi-LASIK for the other eye. The Epil-LASIK was done a month back. My vision is 6/18 with -2.5 in Epi-LASIK treated eye and 0.5 in LASIK treated eye. The enhancement was not possible as my cornea thickness was low. Can I use spectacles? Somebody said that the difference between two was 2D vision will be double vision. Please suggest what to do. Shall I use spectacles? Will my vision vary in three months? The doctor is saying that it will reduce within three months. My vision target was 6/12, but now I have 6/18 and cylindrical power is 1D. Please help me out.