Q. How can I recover from a heavy head and runny nose?

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Running Nose or Upper Respiratory Tract Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: How can I recover from a heavy head and runny nose?

I have a heavy head and a runny nose. The day before yesterday I got cold and had buttermilk as well. So, cold happened yesterday and there was cough (not yellow only white and thin like spit) as well but I took medicine from a chemist. He gave me Cinarest, Mox 500, both two tablets. I ate.

Now, I have a very little cough (not yellow only white and thin like spit) but my voice is heavy. Now, I have a heavy head and runny nose. I want to recover soon. Please prescribe medicine. My age is 25 years and height is 5.5 feet.