Q. What are the ways to control schizophrenia?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Schizophrenia or Risperidone? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: What are the ways to control schizophrenia?

My son aged 32 years is suffering from schizophrenia for the last six months and not accepting any treatment and since the last 10 days his symptoms got worsened and became violent and today he tried to get injured and he is suspicious on everybody thinking everyone is talking about him and plotting to harm him and asking us to kill him by giving poison and today he became very violent and after consulting a psychiatrist doctor today we gave him Risdone liquid 2 ml by mixing with fruit juice. Now he is sleeping calmly tonight. Please help us for further treatment.