Q. I am having problems with my whole skeletal system. Please help.

Dr. Atul Prakash
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 04, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 08, 2020

I am a 20 year old male. My height is 6'3" and weight is 180 pounds. I am having problems with my whole skeletal system. My right knee snaps when I extend my leg and my left hip has some pain. My left foot appears longer from heal to big toe and my right leg appears longer from the knee to the ground. I have been diagnosed with minor scoliosis and one shoulder appears higher than the other. I have minor neck pain plus my calf muscles get so tight and they hurt.

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert Orthopedics And Traumatology Physiotherapy Spine Health
#

• Are the findings that you have quoted your impression or seen and mentioned by a physiotherapist or doctor?
  • Have you been prescribed any physiotherapy? Have you had bloods taken to rule out any other cause of muscle weakness fatigue? Do you exercise regularly?
  • Sometimes, the things you have mentioned are postural and get fixed through proper physiotherapy.
  • Though the scoliosis is mild, first it needs to be investigated and confirmed by x-rays and the degree documented such that any progress can be picked up.
  • Have your vitamin D levels checked? Please get yourself examined and I am fairly hopeful that manual therapy and physiotherapy will work in most cases.

Revert back with the asked details to a chiropractor online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/chiropractor

| 

Can knee arthroscopy cause scoliosis and pain?

Query: Hello doctor,I have mild scoliosis convex to the left and was wondering if a left knee arthroscopy can be the cause of my posture and/or pain issues. For example, sitting, standing. Also, having scoliosis, would that cause a blood clot (pulmonary embolism) after this surgery? With being a severe ast...  Read Full »

Please suggest a cure for my skin rashes based on the report.

Query: Hi doctor, I have rashes similar to the rash of SLE, swollen, painful and redness around the eyes, severe fatigue and muscle weakness. These symptoms occurred a few months back after I had an intestinal infection. The doctors suspected it to be dermatolysis too, thus having a skin biopsy done tomorr...  Read Full »

How do I cure my burning upper back pain between the shoulder bones?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a burning like pain on the upper back of my body between the shoulder bones. It happens almost every day after sitting for long or when I lie down for quite some time. What could this be?  Read Full »

Ask a Chiropractor Now