iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersChiropractorscoliosisI am having problems with my skeletal system. Please help.

What could be done to manage skeletal system issues?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Answered by

Dr. Atul Prakash

Medically reviewed by

Dr. K. Shobana

Published At April 4, 2016
Reviewed AtApril 23, 2024

Patient's Query

Hi doctor,

I am a 20 year old male. My height is 6'3" and weight is 180 pounds. I am having problems with my whole skeletal system. My right knee snaps when I extend my leg and my left hip has some pain. My left foot appears longer from heal to big toe and my right leg appears longer from the knee to the ground. I have been diagnosed with minor scoliosis and one shoulder appears higher than the other. I have minor neck pain plus my calf muscles get so tight and they hurt.

Answered by Dr. Atul Prakash


Welcome to icliniq.com.

Are the findings that you have quoted your impression or seen and mentioned by a physiotherapist or doctor? Have you been prescribed any physiotherapy? Have you had bloods taken to rule out any other cause of muscle weakness fatigue? Do you exercise regularly? Sometimes, the things you have mentioned are postural and get fixed through proper physiotherapy. Though the scoliosis is mild, first it needs to be investigated and confirmed by x-rays and the degree documented such that any progress can be picked up. Have your vitamin D levels are checked? Please get yourself examined and I am fairly hopeful that manual therapy and physiotherapy will work in most cases.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Atul Prakash
Dr. Atul Prakash

Orthopedician and Traumatology

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Read answers about:

scoliosismuscle weakness

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy