Medical Advice on "Chiropractor"

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What I see there might be some changes in the muscles which may have led to compression over the lymph nodes? Few basic things to ask before I proceed. Are you having pain in the neck? Is the pain sharp shooting or ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Chawla
Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.The sounds coming from the spine is called as snapping of joints. A synovial joint is a joint where two bony surfaces are enclosed in a capsule with synovial fluid enclosed in it. It is like sound coming from two wet ... View thread »

Dr. Joshua
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have a muscle spasm. Evaluate your sleeping conditions and ensure that you are sleeping on a supportive mattress that is not over seven years old. When sleeping on your back, place small support under the lower back ... View thread »

Dr. Zubair  Mohammad
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. During pregnancy lot of changes occur in a body, one of those is increase in lower back curve (lumbar lordosis). Due to increase in lumbar lordosis some muscles of lower back remain stretched and become weak. It will ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for a comprehensive description and your picture marking out the point of pain (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Couple of possibilities are there. First is this could be due to poor posture. From ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As long as you do not have any leg pain (electric or shooting type) or associated numbness you can do this without the intensive chiropractor sessions. Take muscle relaxants, ice the muscles which are in spasm, take ... View thread »

Dr. James F Geiselman
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on what you wrote, it sounds as though you may have scoliosis, a wedged vertebrae in the lumbar spine, a disc issue, or even lower cross syndrome. If there is any way to attach images of the X-rays, that would be ... View thread »

Dr. James F Geiselman
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your question. After reading your post, I immediately thought you might have a rib subluxation. This is very common with scoliosis (I myself have frequent rib issues). Since you know you have scoliosis, ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Prakash
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ribs or for that matter any bone is unlikely to pop out by simple exercises as the exercises are done for a short period of time and any displacement that would occur due to exercise is small and lasts the time you ... View thread »

Dr. James F Geiselman
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your question. I am sorry you are experiencing low back pain. In fact, nearly 80 % people experience back pain at some point in their life. In your question, you said you were pushing and pulling boxes ... View thread »