Q. I feel low, tired, and dizzy with headache all the time. Why?

Dr. Md Ahsan Habib
This is a premium question & answer published on May 06, 2020 and last reviewed on: May 16, 2020

Actually, I have been feeling low energy, tired, and fatigue for a couple months now. Also, I get light dizzy, light-headed, and headache, it gets worse when I walk or stand up. The headache is concentrated from the sides and sometimes forehead and around eyes. However, I have been suffering from anxtiey and depression. My anxiety is moderate sometimes it lasts the whole day.

I took multivitamins, zinc, and vitamin D. Now I am taking Feroglobin two times a day for a week now. I did not see much improvement. How to cure tiredness and lack of energy? How to reduce anxiety levels?

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

Dr. Md Ahsan Habib

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

It may happen sometimes but it will be solved very soon. Avoid those stressful conditions. Medication has to be given.

Generalized weakness.

Serum creatinine. CBC (complete blood count). Urine routine and examination. Fasting blood sugar. Lipid profile.

Hypothyroidism.

PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome).

Tablet Diazepam 10 mg 1 tablet in bedtime daily for 15 days, tablet Tolfenamic acid 200 mg
1+1+1 for five days, tablet Iron polymaltose complex + Folic acid + Zinc (150 mg + 500 mg + 22.5 mg) 1+1+1 for three months, Folic acid 5 mg 1+1+1 for three months.

Avoid anxiety. Sound sleep needed. Eat healthy foods. Drink plenty of water. Recreation needed.
Avoid stressful work. Always think positive.

Please tell me about your menstrual life, sexual life, and family history.

| 
1 out of 1 likes

About my menstrual cycle, it is pretty normal, actually, my weight was 48 kg for years, but recently I gained weight now it is around 60 kg. Since I gained weight my menstrual cycle has reduced which comes for only two to three days and light bleeding. Is that normal? Does gaining weight related?

I never had experience in sexual life. About my family health and background, pretty good and healthy except some of my father's side family have diabetes. According to the treatment plan, may you please mention the name of it because there are a lot of iron complex and Folic acid in the market. One more question, most of the time or I always feel low and dizzy but once I eat sugar I feel much better but I feel no matter how huge consumption of sugar still I needs more. That does not happen once but most of the time during the day. How to do with that?

Dr. Md Ahsan Habib

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

I read thoroughly and understood that you are not in complex diseases. You have to continue my given medication. Some tested should be added if you get the chances.

1) Fasting blood sugar.

2) Iron profile.

3) CBC (complete blood count).

You told that your menstrual cycle is good enough and your family history of diabetes is inherited. Also, please check your BP. If your sugar level is controlled you may take any juice. You must maintain light exercise. Drink plenty of water, and a balanced diet should be taken. Come out from all stresses. Always be positive. Habituate with sound sleep.

| 
1 out of 1 likes

Please suggest a cure for my skin rashes based on the report.

Query: Hi doctor, I have rashes similar to the rash of SLE, swollen, painful and redness around the eyes, severe fatigue and muscle weakness. These symptoms occurred a few months back after I had an intestinal infection. The doctors suspected it to be dermatolysis too, thus having a skin biopsy done tomorr...  Read Full »

Worst Headache Ever? It Could be Brain Aneurysm!!

Article Overview: A ruptured brain aneurysm is a potentially fatal condition that needs emergency care. This article helps you understand this condition and educates you regarding your treatment options. Read Article

Dr. Saurabh Joshi

This is a medical condition in which one of the arteries of the brain develops a weakened area that balloons out, like an inflated balloon. This can burst and result in bleeding within the brain. What Are the Symptoms of An Aneurysm? An unruptured aneurysm may not cause any symptoms. Some symptoms...  Read Article

Manometry shows weakness halfway down the esophagus. What could it be?

Query: Hello doctor, I have had dysphagia for a few months. My endoscopy and barium swallow had been normal. The manometry showed weakness halfway down the esophagus. The pH test for 24 hours showed GERD. I tried eating a burger, and every bite of it got stuck. After that, I had a hoarse voice for a whi...  Read Full »

Ask a Family Physician Now